Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nippon Kai

Another great place to eat, and also at Emporium, one floor below The Kiosk, is Nippon Kai.

The waitress coming down the aisle is my "usual". Before I left in March, she asked me to bring her back a souvenir from Kansas City. I forgot and she forgot to ask. Whew !!!

This place is always packed. And I mentioned I live in the Japanese Town of Bangkok. So when I see a lot of Japanese people eating at a resturant, I know its got to be good. And it is.




Nothing better then Japanese food with a view. Ok, maybe Thai or Vietnamese with a view or...


I'm writing this at 2AM and already I'm planning what to eat for lunch today (Sunday), after my 10:30AM haircut.







<-- Building with the umbrellas is our office. We have a patio on the 6th floor just off the cafeteria. My work area is on the 7th floor facing back to Emporium.




Saturday's lunch was Teriayki Beef. Dinner was Burger King.



Fast food and resturant food is cheaper here than in KC, so I'm still saving $ even though I'm not eating $1.50 dinners off the street. The potential purchase of medication after a "street meal" raises the price a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment