Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just in case....

June and I were talking today (phone) and I asked her if anyone besides her was reading this blog. She assured me YES.


She added that maybe not all readers know they can post their comments on the blog or have my e-mail address. So with that in mind, let me share the following about the Blog page itself:

  • At the end of each post, you can click the link "comment" and add a comment. You can even post Anonymously.
  • Each picture on my posts can bee see 'Full Size' simply by double-clicking the picture.

I hope everyone who is reading this blog is finding enjoyment.

Being in Thailand is great - but I'm getting homesick, and I have a long time to go on this visit. So I don't care what you want to share with me - anything would help me stay connected. Comment on the Blog or what load of laundry you washed today. If you've read my blog you'll understand my challenge to do laundry with "The Iron Maiden". We can share "wash day secrets."


Send e-mail to phil@pisciotta.com.

A reply on this Blog or a personal E-Mail..... Either way will be appreciated. And I assure you you will receive a reply.

At these times in my life I find myself listening to the Bee-Gees and Maroon-5 more than most. So you know I need some help.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there is nothing wrong with the BEE-GEE'S...in fact I SWEAR there Barry Gibb works out at my gym!!

    ReplyDelete