Friday, January 30, 2009

Witsawagawn nai hawng phom mai

I don't have Thai alphabet on my PC (yet) but that's how it is said. I think.

In English: Engineer in my room again

Pheuan Thai Phom (my Thai friends) will have to correct me, Na Krap.


Witsawagawn (engineer) was here this time to fix the "Iron Maiden" as I affectionately call her - the washer/dryer combo unit - it is my weekend challenge. Time to wash 3 hrs - time to dry 2 hrs. She was stuck in spin cycle. Press Reset and hold for 10 seconds. <---- note to self.

I decided today I will work from apartment. I have been burning AM & PM Hours so much my bio-clock is really messed up. More so than normal when I travel here. Maybe it is because I had an aggressive challenge when I arrived. I hit the ground running and continued to "hit the ground."



Amazing Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment