Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Waterboarding Solution 2 seems to have worked

One full day and the pillows on my bed are dry. And the Sales Manager said he would book me a room on the top floor now, so when I return I have something more to look at than the wall of the garage next door - close next door.

In Bangkok it is recommended that everyone - including Thais, drink bottled water or boil drinking water. Upon my arrival here, the apartment complex had a few bottles of water for me in the fridge. After that my water is my responsibility. I lug water from the 7-11 store almost 2x a week.

So having resolved the AC problem - water hitting me in the face at night - what did I see in my fridge when I came home? That's right - 6 free bottles of water, chilled and ready for consumption.

Some things are simply too ironic in life.

Bottom line, the AC problem appears to have been resolved, the people were gracious and now I have 6 free bottles of water. Think I'll splash a bottle or two on my face in the morning after I shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment